SUP YOGA TEACHER TRAINING - Denver, CO
JULY 7-8, 2018
Coach: Lindsay Gonzalez
E-RTY 500 YOGA TEACHER TRAINER
BOARDWORKS SUP ATHLETE
PADDLEFIT PRO COACH
You will learn to confidently guide a 60-75 minute paddleboard fitness/yoga class:
New to SUP Lesson (How to teach a beginner sup lesson, technique, water safety.)
Breathe Flow 1 (Beginner SUP Yoga class with restorative poses and guided savasana meditation.)
Breathe Flow 2 (Intermediate flowing yoga class with a progressive approach to arm balances and inversions.)
- All equipment for the weekend. Boards, paddles, PFD's and anchors.
- Comprehensive understanding of all equipment required to teach and choose proper equipment – boards, paddles, accessories, anchors, and fins.
- Extensive water safety instruction
- Learn how to instruct a safe and thorough beginner stand up paddle board lesson
- Receive an advanced stroke technique and turns workshop
- YACEP Continuing Education credits.
- Each participant receives a swag bag with product from our sponsors who include: Boardworks, Pistachio Chewy Bites, Hydroflask, as well as a Breathe on Board certificate and CEU credits over two fun filled days in the sun!